The CEO Institute (USA) Franchise - Providing Pathways To Excellence In Business Leadership
Invest in a no limits future! This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual or established organization to build a lucrative and prestigious business as a Franchisee of The CEO Institute. Mutual support is the cornerstone of The CEO Institute, and the same philosophy applies to our Franchisees.
- Grow your own business, supported by a successful business model and proven systems
- Exclusive Franchises available covering large metropolitan areas in major cities
- Operate independently with the stature and support of a strong brand
- Low risk – 180 day trial period
The Business Opportunity
- Low risk - 180 day trial period
- Market, administer and conduct the Franchisor's range of management forums
- Limited start-up capital required relative to the potential of the business opportunity on offer, margins are exceptional with multiple income streams
- A highly liquid business, with Franchise royalties funded directly from membership fees received
- Clients are high calibre, affluent and influential business leaders, with their own referral networks
- Joining fees paid by each new member, plus any other revenue streams (e.g. sponsorship) are excluded from the royalty payable. The term of the Franchise is for 10 years, with an option of a further term of 10 years
Specific Benefits Include:
- Use of trademarks, logos and names
- Proven management and business systems, including proprietary software
- Niche market with tremendous growth potential
- Strong cash flow business
- Training and support - initial and ongoing
- Scope for growth with manageable overheads
- Strong member referral potential through the network
- Well established websites supporting Franchisees, Members and Chairmen
- Competitive advantage, as the first global certification body for CEOs.
Six month trial with unlimited earning potential. See below for more details.
A Franchisee will pay a Franchise Fee of $50,000 to The CEO Institute (USA) plus a monthly royalty equal to 15% of the ongoing membership fees received.
180 Day Trial – Was $10,000 Now $5,000
Was $90,000 Now $45,000 on the signing of the Franchise Agreement.
Training & Support
Full training and support provided
About The CEO Institute
Since its establishment in 1992, The CEO Institute's distinctive experiential learning approach to executive networking has made it a leading peer-to-peer membership organization.
Members meet regularly to share ideas and experiences in a confidential and supportive environment. They come from all major industry sectors, leading organizations with revenues from $2m to $100m+. They look to The CEO Institute to provide the ongoing level of professional and personal support that keeps leaders leading. In 2011, The CEO Institute became the first global certification body for CEOs. In 2013 Th