Choice Hotels International has more than 60 years experience in developing brands and services that optimize hotel performance. We have over 5,000 properties open or under development in 44 nations and spend more than $50 million annually to market our brand names to travelers in local, regional, national, and international markets.
Rodeway Inn. Our featured, limited-service budget brand.
With its flat fee structure, one-year contracts and low initial fees, Rodeway Inn
offers owners a flexible, cost-efficient way to join a franchise.
Rodeway Inn hotels are even more attractive when you look at the bottom line.Performance and Savings
– a strong combination for your ROIReservation Contribution
– In 2006, reservations generated through the Choice Central Reservation System (CRS) represented an average of 26.6% of gross room revenue.*EA$Y CHOICE®
– Our frequency program grew by 11% in 2006 and is the only one in the segment that partners with Southwest airlines.Lower Entry Costs & Ongoing Fees
- With the developers return on investment in mind, Rodeway Inn has introduced a new fee structure that should greatly enhance ease of entry into a franchise system.Flat Fee Structure
- A flat fee of $28 per room/month is charged for the first two years, followed by annual increases of $1 over the next four years, enabling owners to budget and forecast fees more easily and accurately. Initial Fee
- The initial fee is $7,500.**Flexible Contracts
- Annual windows have been reduced from five years to one year, giving franchisees greater flexibility in their business.
This franchise is not currently accepting inquiries with less than $30,000 in liquid capital to invest.