Share the Fun of Cookies
Great American Cookies takes pride in being the & quot;Home of The Original Cookie Cake& quot;. Founded in 1977, we were the 1st Cookie Franchise in the United States; in fact, we've been manufacturing our dough in the same plant for over 30 years. Our original chocolate chip cookie recipe was created by the grandmother of one of our founders. This proprietary recipe is still the basis of our cookies today. Great American Cookies offers fresh-baked cookies, made daily with hand-scooped batter. Whether it's a Cookie Cake, a dozen, a few or just one, you can't go wrong with a soft and delicious cookie or brownie from Great American Cookies. We want you to share in the fun with us! Celebrate with Cookies
Great American Cookies is a great opportunity to enter the cookie business with a premium cookie brand that has grown consistently over the years. Great American Cookies continually offers assistance and consultation to our franchisees, providing a vast array of resources in addition to site selection and lease negotiation upon signing a franchise agreement:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Unparalleled franchisee training and support through state-of-the-art GFG University
- Ongoing access to our expertise and materials in the areas of Business Development and Administration, Site Selection and Store Leasing, Construction, Purchasing, Training, Store Operations and Quality Control
- National press coverage, marketing and merchandising support programs, product tie-ins and seasonal promotions that are developed to attract new customers, enhance customer loyalty and maximize the frequency of visits
- Periodic visits from field representatives to consult on operations and marketing to help increase profitable revenues
- The opportunity to network with experienced peers who enjoy sharing knowledge to benefit fellow owners and the organization
- Established supply sources, including negotiated prices that could not likely be attained by an independent cookie store
- Research and Development team that is constantly testing new products and searching for new ideas and better ways to serve your customers
Q: What is the initial franchise fee and ongoing royalty payments? A
: $25,000; Ongoing royalty fees are 6% of sales and Marketing Support Fund (MSF) fee is 1.5%
Q: What is the total initial investment? A:
It ranges between $185,150 and $288,950. Q: What are the minimum requirements for franchise candidates? A:
Minimum of $85,000 in liquid capital and a $250,000 net worth. In addition, food service and/or retail experience is desired, although not mandatory. We are looking for franchisee partners with a committed, positive attitude who are willing to work for success! Q: Do you honor U.S. military veteran's discount?
Yes we do. We find that military veterans make excellent franchisees and we encourage those individuals to consider becoming a part of our system by offering a 15% discount off the initial franchise fee. Q: What is the typical size and location of a store? A:
The size ranges between 500 and 900 square feet. We also have a kiosk program to expand your store's reach. Kiosks average 250 square feet. We find that areas such as regional malls, lifestyle centers, entertainment complexes, airports and transit stations make excellent sites.Q: Can I own more than one Great American Cookies location? A:
Absolutely! The low start-up costs and simple operation make it easy to own multiple Great American Cookies stores. A large number of our locations are owned by multi-unit operators, and we highly encourage Area Development.There has never been a better time to join the Great American Cookies family! Request more information today.
New York franchise law requires that we provide the following information for NewYork prospective franchisees. This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the State of New York. These pages do not in themselves constitute an offer for the sale of franchises. An offer can only be made by delivery of a franchise disclosure document (FDD) . We are not currently offering franchises to prospective franchisees in the States of Maryland and Virginia. Until such time as we are registered in Maryland and Virginia no additional information will be forwarded to individuals in these states.